Monday, December 14, 2009

The Beginning!

Hi there! This is actually my first blog and im really excited about starting this! My title is a clue as to what I will be blogging about...any guesses? If you guessed Life, your correct! If you guessed wine, you are also correct!

In my recent years I have become a wine lover, but it has some to my attendtion that I know nothing about wine! Besides my few favorites ( which happen to be on the extremely cheap end of the wine world because in college thats all I could afford :) I am a wine newbie! Another thing about myself is that I have started a wine glass painting business out of my infatuation with wine! As my business took off, I had more and more exposure to the wine world and instantly fell in love with wanting to know more! I will admit I do not know the differences between most of the delicious variations, but im determined to! And if your anything like me learning new things seem fun & exciting at first, but can easily turn into feeling like an agonizing classroom! So i'm going to make this constantly interesting so not even I will get distracted by that shiny object in my view!

I will be blogging about wine facts I come across, news, definitions, as well as life that seems to be constantly surrounding the world of wine! I hope you enjoy my amusing point of view and remember, Life is Like Wine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment