Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I never knew...


So im doing more of my research and wondering about a few things ( actually a lot of things but I suppose I should do this one at a time). Well I have always wanted to host a wine & cheese party! but, I had no idea that you shouldn't serve cheese with a good wine. Apparently the cheese with its heavy flavor and texture will make you tongue unable to fully taste the richness of wine!! hmmm...but I guess if your wine has seen better days cheese will help it taste better! so next time you are offered a buffet of cheeses with your wine at a party you may want to turn it down, unless the wine isn't up to par : )

1 comment:

  1. I have followed the world of good vino all over the globe for years. I agree you should not serve cheese with a good wine. However, there is nothing worse than a poor wine. It will turn even a good cheese bad!

    ReplyDelete